Our Union strongly believes that everyone has the right to feel safe in their working and learning environments. Doxxing and online harassment are serious issues. If you ever feel that you are being targeted by these kinds of abuse, the Contract Enforcement Working Group is here to help ensure your safety is being prioritized.
Below are a number of additional University resources dedicated to preventing and responding to doxing and online harassment, as well as resources for maintaining your safety as a TA/instructor.
- Contact contractenforcement@uaw4121.
org if you have any concerns
- Helpful contract language: Article 9: Health & Safety and Article 20: Non-Discrimination and Harassment
- Resources & Info from Student Life: Digital Wellness 101: Taking Control of Your Life Online
- One-pager on resources from SafeCampus: Cyber Safety 101
- UW Library event on 11/7: Digital Safety + You
- Daily article on Danielle Citron’s visit in May: UW Resilience Lab hosts talk about cyber aggression’s toxic effects
- Resources from CTL for teachers: Teaching in the current political climate
- University policies include: Executive Order 31; Executive Order 51; APS 2.2; APS 46.3; Student Policies Chapter 210
- UW Human Resources Workplace Violence and Harassment Policy