Problem or Question?


Our contractual grievance procedure provides a fair process – agreed to by both the University and the Union – for remedying any violation of our rights under our contracts. The grievance procedure allows us the option of taking a dispute to a neutral third party arbitrator for resolution, rather than to the University. This ensures that the rights we have fought to secure in the contract are respected and upheld in a fair and equal way.

We have a strong track record of resolving problems successfully, usually quickly and informally. If you have a concern, problem, or question about any aspect of your work, please email or fill out the form below immediately before trying to resolve the issue – even before initiating an informal discussion with your supervisor or department –  so that you get the best possible advice and are sure to preserve your rights under the Grievance Procedure.

Contact Your Union

If  you have a concern, problem or question related to your work at the University, please fill out the form below.