Membership Meeting June 9 at 5pm
- Approve agenda & minutes
- Research Scientist/Engineers unionization campaign
- Proposed Bylaws Amendment
- Proposed Constitutional Convention Resolutions
Support House Our Neighbors! Initiative 135
This Friday 06/03 they will be out at the opening day of the Phinney Farmers Market, at South Park Saturday Market, and at Pride in the Park. They will also be out at Cal Anderson park Saturday from 11AM-2PM gathering signatures.
You can keep up with initiatives like this by subscribing to the Seattle Abolition Support newsletter here.
Support Subvert UD
Organizers are writing to urge Judge Bryan Chushcoff to release Leah into community custody at her sentencing for any remaining time he imposes on her, and are also urging that the Pierce County Prosecutor’s Office support this. You can sign onto this letter here: bit.ly/LeahLetterSentencing
See below for more information and ways to help, including sharing on social media:
- Website: liberateleah.com
- Donate: bit.ly/LeahFundraiser
- Twitter: twitter.com/liberateleah
- Facebook: facebook.com/liberateleah
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/liberateleah
- Invite your friends to #LLL (next one Friday June 3rd 12:30PM): bit.ly/LiberateLeahLunches
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EPIC is Hiring – Positions Available for Postdocs!
The EPIC program is an innovative peer-to-peer harassment prevention training program jointly run between our union and the university, and is a major win from recent ASE and Postdoc contract campaigns. Training Specialists will have the opportunity to work with a team to develop, implement, and evaluate the EPIC program for both ASEs and Postdocs at UW, which includes information regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, intersectional power dynamics, bystander intervention strategies, response options, UW policies and procedures, and union rights. If you have questions, reach out to any of the current training specialists at email@example.com.