There are a number of mutual aid network opportunities in the Puget Sound area, as community resources for providing or receiving support around a wide range of needs, including food access and delivery, prescription pickup, financial support, and more.
- To receive support in Seattle fill out this form.
- To give support in Seattle fill out this form.
- To receive support in Tacoma fill out this form.
- To give support in Tacoma email firstname.lastname@example.org or donate at https://www.paypal.me/tacomamutualaid.
- To donate good condition cold-weather supplies fill out this form. You can either arrange to drop them off with a fellow UAW 4121 member in your neighborhood, or request someone to pick them up.
The Academic Mutual Aid Foundation was co-founded by current and former UAW 4121 members and is a new network meant to connect in-need academic workers with bridge-type funding during times such as these. On the Foundation’s page, you can contribute to the fund or sign up to request aid anonymously.