The ratification vote opens Friday 5/21 and closes Friday 5/28 at 5pm. Please take a moment now to cast your ballot!
Check your inbox for an email with the subject “Your Ratification Vote Ballot and Contract Info – Vote today!” If you can’t find your ballot, email email@example.com for help.
The majority of the Bargaining Committee is recommending a YES vote – you can find statements for and against ratification here.
Last week, more than 1000 members voted in a straw poll and demonstrated an investment in fighting to improve the administration’s last, best, and final offer. We returned to bargaining on Tuesday, and thanks to a powerful turnout to the Board of Regents meeting, moved management to offer additional increases to wages and the EPIC program. With those improvements, we tentatively agreed to the contract, pending formal ratification vote by members.
The final decision on the contract lies with membership — no contract can be final unless a majority of voting members decide to approve. This vote will close this Friday 5/28 at 5pm Pacific Time, and it’s critical that everyone vote to ensure the decision is as inclusive and representative as possible. For more information, please continue reading!
Below you’ll find multiple resources to help inform your decision:
- Email announcement & FAQ
- Statements from active organizers for and against ratification
- What is in the contract? Here are the slides summary, email summary, chart summary, and full contract language
- Daily open discussion sessions until 5/28 — RSVP here
- Additional resources here: linktr.ee/UAW4121
- You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org, respond to this email, or raise questions on the Slack.