All members are welcome and encouraged to participate in bargaining sessions! Members are encouraged to download and use these zoom backgrounds to help demonstrate our unity and solidarity in each session.
- Friday March 12: 9am to 1pm (union caucus begins at 8:30am)
- Monday March 15: 10am to 5pm (union caucus begins at 9:30am)
- Thursday April 1: 9:30am to 5pm (union caucus begins at 9:00am)
- Monday April 5: 11am to 5pm (union caucus begins at 10:30am)
- Monday April 12: 10am to 5pm (union caucus begins at 9:30am)
- Monday April 19: 9am to 5pm
- Friday April 23: 9am to 5pm
- Tentative – Monday April 26 through Friday April 30
To join bargaining, members should fill out this form to get added to our bargaining Slack. Before each session, zoom info and other information will be posted to the Slack, where we can stay connected and coordinated throughout each session. If you’ve gotten an invite to use the Slack and are having trouble getting in from a web browser, try downloading the desktop app (Windows, Mac). If you continue to have issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org for support!
If using Slack would be an issue for you, please contact email@example.com and we will troubleshoot to make sure all interested members are able to participate.